sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

... happy b-day slov-fucker!!!! ...


Micha!!... I wish I could tell you this in person... but as I can't I'll just dedicate a post for you...
Happy bithday, my best wishes!!!

I hope you have somebody to drink a bottle of wine with... it's a pitty that I couldn't join you this year... but I have a present for you... you'll just have to imagine I'm singing them to you:
.

SOMEWHER OVER THE RAINBOW (Ana's version)

.

Somewhere over at 西門

we get drunk,

we drink whisky or wine,

depends on our mood that day…

….

We drink, get drunk, and runaway,

we go to Lava drink again oh no…

we get wa-a-asted

We drink an absinth shot at the bar

then go back to the end of line, that’s how

we get bla-a-ack outs.

….

Somewhe-ere we find a taxi

‘nd we go home

some times I go by my own,

don’t know where I left Michal…

.

.

I'M A BITCH (Ana's version)

.

I hate the world today,

got so drunk yesterday… don’t know what I did

I spent a million nts. …

my wallet looks so empty

that I think I want to cry,

I’m so innocent and sweet…

......

But take me as I am

I’m a good guy even when I smoke so much

I don’t care if they are saying

that I’m going to extremes

Tomorrow I will drink

and today won’t mean a thing

......

I’m a pussy,

I’m a thinker

I’m a fuckin’ slovfucker.

I get drunk, loose my mind

don’t know where I put my clothes

I wake up, don’t know where,

My “tatamis” are all wet

I think I even have some whisky in my glass…



my friend: get drunk, get stonned.... and get laid!!... xD
congrats!


No hay comentarios: