sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2008

… Just for fun …

Well, I was kind of bored… so I started looking at my pictures, yeah, it’s what people call: Ego-trip…

I’ve been through a lot of changes in my image, I mean, my “look”… and here are few of them:

short, black and straight hair

same clothes, but long and BLONDE hair (can you believe it??)

I have no idea if this is red or pink-red =? (but what was I thinking?)


looong time ago

hmmm... it was... pinky-orange?... who knows!?

brackets!!!, hehe... I had them for 10 funckin' years... cool huh?

when I used to have a job painting kid's faces on parties...

black, blonde and red... I like it x)

ehem... cowgirl?? whata heck?????!!

it seems that I really like red

me, totally natural at Taiwan, my favorite!

then, as I'm crazy, I went to get my hair straight

and ended up with something like this

finally this is me right now... and yes, if you really pay attention on my eyes,
I was kind of drunk when I took this pic.. hehe

....
I think I'll try to find something else to do...
... see ya ...
¬ ¬
*