lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

... If I could stop time by just making a wish ...

Just for a while and as a very special petition of friends, I’ll write in english few of my posts.

First of all, this will be a little bit funny, because my english is… hmm… TERRIBLE!... and I’m not very familiar with the writing thing, my grammar sucks and I mix tenses all the time. But please!, don’t pay any attention on that, I’m trying to make an effort here, so, don’t correct me… hehe.. I don’t really care about “fixing” my english, I’m happy by just being able to express myself…

I feel sad and happy at the same time. More sad than happy, I have to say.

Finally I’m going back home, and of course is great, ‘cause I’ll see my family, and some good friends that I left back there… but I cannot explain how does it feel to leave all that I have here in Taiwan… starting with friends.

One of them left already, before me, and… he was the very best one. Somehow I had forgotten the “missing” feeling, ‘cause you get used, somehow, after almost a year, to not see or to not be close to your relatives and special people that are faraway… But then it comes again… you begin to miss again… and it hurts twice.

I can say that, by far, here in Taipei I’ve lived the most amazing experience in my life. I have lived for more than half a year with my best friends as neighbors. All of us studying Chinese, all of us from different countries, going drinking together, traveling together, and all of us so close and so open, that… well… I can call it a real friendship.

I will miss you guys, like hell!! (hehe, I know, I love to say that, but that’s how I feel it). Hope to see you all again, somewhere around this small bubble that we live in…

And… here I am… packing… or trying to, but damnit, how come I have so much crap!

I’m leaving in 4 days… and I still can’t believe it.

No hay comentarios: