martes, 29 de julio de 2008

... hasta la vista ciggy! ...

Yeah... I’m not stupid, and I know how bad is a cigarette for my health… and yes, I know I’ll die very soon if I don’t stop smoking.

Of course there are many reasons to turn off a cigarette… but hey! It’s not that easy.

After almost 6 years smoking, I finally decided to stop it… at the beginning it was pretty easy, ‘cause I had this “swede” soldier, or should I call him bodyguard?, anyway, my boyfriend, and somehow he made it easy for me. You know, keeping me busy and cheering me up XD

… but now? Well, that time, when I decided not to smoke, I quitted for a month, maybe a little bit more. Then, of course I smoked again… Anyhow, I’m trying to quit again… but damnit, a beer without a cigarette is like… I don’t know, like a relationship without… sex?... maybe that was too much hehe, but something like that… and I love beer! =P

So… the thing is... people, don’t tell me how bad is to smoke, I know that! That’s why I will try to quit it again! (sorry Michal, I’ll become a deserter... again!)

And… ciggy: I love you very much, but it's time to turn you off!


4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

BIEN!!!

No puedes fumar, det är ett jävla helvete ;)
No es bueno para nada. No va a ser duro Ana, tu puedes hacerlo, yo sé, estoy seguro de eso.
Guapa!

gabriel dijo...

¿viste que el filtro quedó destruido como un trasero?

Unknown dijo...

hey Ana,
it s okay!! because you did very good already!! =]
How's your life at home?? btw, you can make yourself busy, busy, busy~~ :p
anyway, 加油艾美~!!

ps. 我好想你!! <3

hannah banana dijo...

Ivory: 我也好想念你!!! 你好嗎? 最近怎麼樣??

gabriel, buen ojo, hehe.. tendrá mensaje subliminal este pedo?... algo así como... si me apagas te enseño las nalgas hehehe.. ni al caso???